- I will be joining GCM at EPFL this fall.
- My assembly paper is accepted to Eurographics 2022!
Currently at IST Austria, I am working on a new way to recreate a digital photo in the physical world using a programmable embroidery machine.
Starting from my final year at CUHK, I worked with Prof. Fu Chi Wing, on a fabrication project as my graduation project. We studied the design and optimization of the structural rigidity of assembly structure.
In year 2020, I received Professor Charles K. Kao Scholarship and worked with Prof. Anand Sarwate at Rutgers University, on computation efficient neural networks (remotely, due to COVID). Before that, I’ve also explored generating adversarial samples in NLP with Prof. Michael Lyu and information theory with Prof. Sidharth Jaggi.
I like to work on personal projects on the side, for the maximized freedom there I have to “hack”
break things without getting burned; write no documentation; use no Java).
- Bloggraph: Hugo theme that powers this website.
- TimeWalk: Get your coding metrics! An extensible coding statistics tracking engine. VSCode plugin available.
- Slurmmy: Scripts that automate slurm jobs submission, maximize your slurm cluster usage.
- UniQ: Social media for college students. I developed their first prototype (cross-platform mobile app via Flutter).
When I’m not scratching my head in the lab, I enjoy playing with my camera. I’ve been slowly and painstakingly organizing my photos into my photo website.
I also like playing boardgames and making cocktails (and drinking them).